IPL Twenty20 Cricket 2010 Live Coverage

Monday, May 18, 2009

Clinical Delhi roll over rusty Royals

A rather comfortable victory for Delhi, something's that's been rare over the past few days. Rajasthan started poorly but Botha and Jadeja put on a good stand to keep them in hunt. They fell at crucial junctures and with Yusuf failing to fire, the Royals fell apart in quick time.

de Villiers: Pretty tough upfront with the new ball and then after I got to 30 scored freely after that. My plan was to get in for the 20 balls and then score. Our coach mentioned before the game it is a big field and run well, it worked well in the end. I thought 140 was a decent score on this. Expecting Viru and GG to come through in the important part of the tournament, Sky is the limit if they do.

Sehwag: AB and Dilshan are in good form and they did a fantastic job after me and Gauti did not click. I thought 150 was a good score on this wicket as we have a good bowling side. Our plan was to bat out the 20 overs and later Karthik, Manhas can hit the ball. I am looking forward to getting some runs in the next couple of games.

Warne: I thought it was a par score, we did not play well upfront, that's where we have struggled in the whole tournament. 150 I thought was a gettable score, unfortunately none of the top order batsmen put their hand up. Hopefully we can win our last game against KKR and you never know we can still make it to the semifinals.

AB de Villiers is the Man of the Match for his brilliant innings of 79*

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online